Whatever you need the PDM Water Heater King can help.
If you are going to trust someone to come in where everything you appreciate is – you want to be sure they are of a quality caliber. The PDM Comfort Team has been a trusted partner for water heaters service since 1885.
Neat, fresh, water heater repair experts, think differently and won’t cut corners when it comes to your safety or comfort! PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling will get your hot water flowing fast. From water heater maintenance, water heater leaking, to hot water heater repair. Receive the highest level of water heater service and quality workmanship from the Water Heater King.
We offer gas and electric tank-type units, as well as tankless, copper-tube water heaters, storage tanks and solar water heating systems. Gas water heaters with atmospheric, power vent, direct vent, induced draft and powered direct vent units.
Your water heater installation includes:
- Quality professional water heater. A leader in energy efficiency, performance and reliability plus industry-leading warranties. Energy Star models for home and business. Made in the USA.
- Solid warranty – 6 year limited parts and tank warranty, one year labor.
- Safety first. Replacing is one thing, but is your existing water heater installed to current safety codes? PDM plumbers are state licensed and will make sure your water heater is safely installed to code.
- Clean your chimney base of all debris and see if the flue pipe from the new heater is pitching up toward the chimney to keep you safe.
- Change any parts needed within three feet of your water heater. Some companies quote a cheap price and then add-on charges.
- Designed to look great. We don’t use cheap flexible copper water connectors that could leak. We custom solder copper fittings designed for your unique job.
- Ensure sufficient draft upstream to make sure deadly carbon monoxide gases leaves your home or business.
- Test emergency gas, electric and water shut-off valves. We also test the temperature and pressure relief valve, gas and water leaks, even carbon monoxide for safe operation.
- Prevent painful hot water scalding by setting water temperature around 120 degrees.
- Clean up the work area, many times better than when we began. Surprisingly that’s not always the case with other companies, they leave you a mess.
- Free removal of your old water heater, $25 value.
- Recycle your old equipment. Every little bit helps.
- You could be liable if an unlicensed, uninsured worker gets hurt on your property. PDM protects you. We’re licensed, bonded, insured, background checked and random substance testing.
- Click for easy financing.
Fast water heater service.
Usually within two hours during normal business hours. Call the Water Heater King for neat, honest service. Serving Joliet SW Chicago Suburbs and trusted for 134 years. Call 815-726-6264.
I had an excellent experience with PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. I most recently used them for the first time, where they put a water heater in so that I could have hot water again. I would say that the pricing was really good for the quality that I received. I found them on the Internet and they did a great job, so I had a very nice first impression with the company. I would absolutely keep using them in the future. I would also recommend them to future customers because they can yield excellent results.” – David H. in Joliet, IL
Options clients have chosen for safety and comfort.
Anti-scald valves or tempering valves and mixing valves, mix cold water in with outgoing hot water so that the hot water that leaves a fixture is not hot enough to scald a person.
More than 2,000 American children are scalded each year.
You can suffer third-degree burns if exposed to 150 degree water for two seconds, a six-second exposure to 140 degree water or with a thirty second exposure to 130 degree water. Even if the temperature is 120 degrees, a five minute exposure could result in third-degree burns.
A thermostatic mixing valve can help. Call PDM Plumbing for free advice…
Wi-Fi Water Leak and Freeze Detector gives you added protection.
Peace of mind wherever you go: At the first signs of leaks, freezes, or excess humidity, The Wi-Fi Leak & Freeze Detector can alert your smartphone.
Leaks and frozen pipes can cause serious damage to your home. With Wi-Fi Water Leak and Freeze detectors you can get early warning. By catching it early, you may be able to avoid expensive repairs and loss of treasured items.
They can be placed near trouble spots like the sump pump, water heater, washer and under sinks. Each can be individually named and registered in the Home app and easily connect to your home Wi-Fi network.
If a leak is detected or pipe begins to freeze, the Home app on your phone will alert you wherever you are.
With a PDM Comfort Series Instant Hot Water System you’ll enjoy hot water from the moment you turn on the hot water faucet. You’ll also save up to 16,000 gallons of water each year and use less energy than it takes to run a 25-watt light bulb…to say nothing of the tremendous ecological benefit that goes along with it.
A re-circulating pump that attaches directly to your heater. Requires no additional wiring or electrical expense. The pump keeps the water in your pipes moving, resulting in a constant availability of hot water without the wait or the waste! Turn the shower on and get hot water.
Have you noticed a continuous dripping of a temperature and pressure (T&P) relief valve or dripping faucets and leaking toilet tank fill valves, even noisy water hammer in the pipes? The cause can be thermal expansion of heated water. A buildup of unusually high water pressure can create a number of annoying and potentially dangerous problems.
When dangerous water pressures build up in a water heater, internal parts may fail such as the internal flues, fittings or water connections. If a flue way collapses it can lead to the potential release of toxic gases. Thermal expansion can even lead to a bulging hot water heating tank and may void the manufacturer’s warranty.
If you noticed any of these symptoms, tell us and we can install a small expansion tank above your water heater to relieve unsafe water pressure build-up. It’s simple and easy.
Call PDM Plumbing for trusted help today. 815-207-4111.